Competition Now Closed
The Digs for Figs 2022 Miniscene Competition is now closed.
We would like to thank all our entrants for their amazing designs. We have really enjoyed looking at all your amazing builds, such creative and talented designs.
Our judges are now taking their time to look through all the pictures we have been sent to chose their favourites and a winner will be announced as soon as we have a decision (and once the winner has received their frame)
We are really pleased with the number of entries we have had and hope to be able to run similar competitions in the future.
Thanks you all for taking part.
We are so proud of our frames and their ability to hold miniscenes in which to feature your favourite minifigs that we want you to design and build your own miniscene. It must fit the size specifications and display some minifigures. The rest is up to you.
Win a Front Opening Lego Minifigure Display Frame
Digs for Figs are pleased to announce that we will be holding a Build Your Own Miniscene competition, offering you a chance to win one of our frames. Lego experts will judge all entries, and the winner/s will receive a frame in the colour of their choice (black or white).
To enter the competition, you must email a photo of your build or design to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag your picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #digsforfigsminiscene. The miniscene should be six bricks high, plus base plate and top tile, six studs deep and 64 studs wide.
We are challenging everyone to build the best miniscene possible to display minifigs. The winner of this competition will receive a frame of their choice with matching base plates.”
All entries should be submitted before 4th May 2022. The competition will be judged by Lego experts from brickset.com and brickmania.com, together with an established and professional Lego photographer. We are currently looking for beautiful and impressive builds that will show off minifigs and offer them a place to feel at home.
Entries must fit in one of our frames. The shelve size is 6 x 64 x 6 & 2/3 (bottom plate and topped with a tile) studs. See Picture below.
Winners will be chosen by our panel of judges.
- Build and submit your entry before 4th May, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. GMT.
- Our judges review the entries and choose the winners by June 1st, 2022.
- We notify the winner and share the winning design on the Display Frames UK website no later than July 4th, 2022.
How to Enter
- Submissions may be in either physical bricks or by using a digital building tool such as LEGO Digital Designer or Stud.io. You’re welcome to use image editing tools to enhance your photos.
- Please submit your photos in as high a resolution as possible so that we can see all the details clearly.
- Add a title and short description.
- Upload your entry to the contest emailing your picture to email@example.com or use #digsforfigsminiscene hashtag on social media.
Acceptable Entry Content
- You must be the original creator of all creative work you submit (the model, images, photographs, description text, etc.) and you must have the exclusive right to submit your model to Display Frames UK. You may not submit a model or any other content made by, or on behalf of, someone else.
- You are allowed to use any official LEGO element in your entry. The LEGO elements must be genuine (not cut, glued, or otherwise modified).
- You MUST use at least 5 Minifigures in your entry.
- Contest entries related to the topics below do not fit our brand values and will not be approved for publication on the website:
- Politics and political symbols, campaigns, or movements
- Religious references including symbols, buildings, or people
- Sex, nudity, drugs, or smoking
- Alcohol in any present-day situation
- Swearing or profanity
- Racism, bullying, or cruelty to real life animals
Entry Quality Standards
- You may submit digital entries using and LEGO CAD software such as LEGO Digital Designer, Studio or Mecabricks.
- You may use photo editing software, to enhance your entry. Entries containing photos that are too dark or blurry will not be approved. To ensure easy judging of your entry, we recommend taking pictures on a neutral background free from background clutter, with your model well framed.
- Please do not include people or limbs in pictures you submit. Photos containing such will be removed. Please do not overlay any text or logos onto your submitted images.
The Fine Print
- You must be at least 8 years of age to participate and enter.
- You may submit multiple entries to the contest.
- Winner will be contacted on the email address associated with their entry submission. Winner will be announced on social media when they have confirmed receipt of and replied to our winner notification email.
- This contest is not open to residents of Mars, Venus or Saturn. Residents of other celestial bodies are permitted entry
- By entering the contest, you agree to follow the rules on this Contest Brief page.
- This contest is offered, organized and run solely by Display Frames UK. Participants should direct all queries and matters relating to the contest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will retain ownership of your intellectual property but by entering you agree that your entry, or elements or portions of your entry, may be used by Display frames UK for advertising and/or marketing both online and offline in perpetuity.
One winner will receive: a Large front opening Lego Minifigure Display Frame in their choice of Black or White with or without base plates.